Life's Brief Candle
Follow Dashboard
You Reap What You Sow.
Saturday, January 26, 2013 | 0 Note (s)!

WARNING: A LONG POST AHEAD!

Every action that we take will have its consequences. Sooner or later. 
Maybe it's not apparent in the time being but it will show eventually. This is just a simple sharing from my point of view. :)  Let's break this up into two main categories.

1. Action / Behaviour
i have been fed by these sayings since i was young. "You must do good so that good things will come to you" or "You will get bad consequences by doing that". well um..these advices affected my way of.. um what do we call that?..making decisions maybe? yeah i hope that's the right words. so i grew up becoming the so called 'good girl' because i am afraid of the consequences if i do bad things. Nevertheless, i do it anyway. like a lot. hehe..yeah for example, in studying. No. Let say doing assignments. even if the task was given a month earlier, i completed it the night before the due date. And during that few hours left before the submission, i will be stressed. like really stressed out. yeah because i have to do research, citations, reference list, and above all high order thinking at 3 a.m! imagine how stressful  that would be. sometimes i felt like crying. (kotoh! sepa sru bt assgmt last minit).

..sometimes i feel like doing this.  ==' (taken from here)

 And yeah, as expected the result  falls on weak-average categories..never at best/good. That really shows i reaped what i sowed. my laziness..umm & my procastinating habit make me suffer a lot in completing tasks. And i wouldn't want that anymore. SA MAU JADI RAJIN SUDA NI! >.<  i want to reap a better performance in my study :) because...

"...A man reaps what he sows." Galatians 6:7 (NIV)


2. Faith
faith? yup. but what does it has do to with sowing & reaping? In this life, mine and yours, there will always be troubles, problems, and whatsoever we call it. i have once fallen into a deep pit because of my action. i made a wrong decision, i strayed away from God. and from that, i feel like i don't deserve to live anymore. i wonder if God still loves me or despise me after i have sinned. back then, i was afraid that people around me, those who i love and care, would not be able to accept me anymore. i was really weak at that time and all i can do is to pray. i don't know if He listens to my prayer. and then i went to a seminar. Through it, i managed to rebuild my faith that once shattered. i realised that there is hope for me because i believe that God was there when i fall and He's ready to pick me up. Today, i still believe & i strongly believe that no matter how far i've fallen, He never leaves me even a millisecond. All my doubts are cleared away. My life has never been better without Him. Therefore, in every situation, best or worst, have faith in Him for He loves us so much. Plus, the challenges we face every day are within our limit & there are solutions to it.

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." 1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV)

Sow your faith in God and no matter how long for you to wait for its fruit, be patient. it will come. His blessing sure comes in many ways that we least expect. (^_^)

till then...

Labels:


0 comment(s)
Olla!



Welcome to my stories. Feel free to navigate around here. i wish you have a great day ahead. God bless :)

Just Me, Myself, & I

Life is fragile. Handle it with prayer ^_^


Diary Author Stuff Site

Footprints



The Past is Deep



Credits


Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : MyOlieSky ©

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!