Life's Brief Candle
Follow Dashboard
Season 2 PISMP TESL.
Monday, June 18, 2012 | 0 Note (s)!

Yeay! it is my first day of second semester of Pismp.
Ngiahaha...i've this feeling that this sem will be another great semester for me.
well i hope everything will be fine..though i'll be doing the basic routine. 
it's pretty much the same i guess..assignments, group works, presentation, school visit, outdoor activities..

and here is one thing that could make you crazy.
waiting for exam result. 
*sigh*
i wish that i and all my friends can continue this programme. Amen.

till next time...


Labels: ,


0 comment(s)
Olla!



Welcome to my stories. Feel free to navigate around here. i wish you have a great day ahead. God bless :)

Just Me, Myself, & I

Life is fragile. Handle it with prayer ^_^


Diary Author Stuff Site

Footprints



The Past is Deep



Credits


Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : MyOlieSky ©

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!