Life's Brief Candle
Follow Dashboard
Trust
Monday, May 07, 2012 | 0 Note (s)!




why does it so hard to obtain..so difficult to keep?
i want to trust..i really want to trust. 
but my heart & my mind keep obstructing me. 
maybe it's not the right time to trust.. :)

*some quotes i found on the net*







 *so sorry i didn't manage to put our TESL Nite pics up here due to bad internet connection b4*
hehe..gomenasai.

till next time...

Labels:


0 comment(s)
Olla!



Welcome to my stories. Feel free to navigate around here. i wish you have a great day ahead. God bless :)

Just Me, Myself, & I

Life is fragile. Handle it with prayer ^_^


Diary Author Stuff Site

Footprints



The Past is Deep



Credits


Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : MyOlieSky ©

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!