Life's Brief Candle
Follow Dashboard
New Day!
Wednesday, May 09, 2012 | 0 Note (s)!

Good morning! :D

writing entry early in the morning? hehe.. xda pa2 jg ba ni..
next week will be our exam week and of course this week is the study week. XD
preparation still in progress.. hopefully i can finish revising by the end of this week.

last but last..i would like to give thanks to the Lord.
thank you for giving me a chance to breath once more..
thank you for loving me and be there when no one was..
thank you for protecting me and providing my needs..
thank you for everything! Amen. :)

till next time...

Labels: ,


0 comment(s)
Olla!



Welcome to my stories. Feel free to navigate around here. i wish you have a great day ahead. God bless :)

Just Me, Myself, & I

Life is fragile. Handle it with prayer ^_^


Diary Author Stuff Site

Footprints



The Past is Deep



Credits


Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : MyOlieSky ©

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!