Life's Brief Candle
Follow Dashboard
Never Alone
Saturday, March 03, 2012 | 0 Note (s)!

Life can be confusing, painful, and scary. 
There are times in your life when you have a glitch
that comes, you don’t know where to turn, and the only ways out don’t seem that easy.

In the past, i once encountered the same situation..where my hope is crumbling down, things didn't work out the way i want, my prayers seem to be left  unanswered, and i most likely to be alone to tend myself..
in the end, the moments i had, was and is perfect.


Through the times of trouble, i believe that God will never leave me nor forsake me.
 i learnt to trust my life, my future to Him. 
i do not know what future holds for me.
i do not know what life may bring to me.
 But i do know that, with God i am NEVER ALONE!
 Bad things happen in life, sometimes things go wrong, but trusting in God will get you out on the right end. 

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, and surely I will uphold you with My
righteous right hand(Isaiah 41:10, NASB).


isn't it comforting to know that God knows everything about us & takes care of us?
Above all, it is so wonderful to know that He loves us..so much.

Remember, then, that when life is hard, when catastrophe strikes,
God truly is the Director of history.

p/s: Happy Blessed Sabbath, everyone!
credit to Cornerstone & CQ

till next time...

Labels: ,


0 comment(s)
Olla!



Welcome to my stories. Feel free to navigate around here. i wish you have a great day ahead. God bless :)

Just Me, Myself, & I

Life is fragile. Handle it with prayer ^_^


Diary Author Stuff Site

Footprints



The Past is Deep



Credits


Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : MyOlieSky ©

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!