Life's Brief Candle
Follow Dashboard
Semester Break!
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 | 2 Note (s)!

Yeayy..! Exam is over..holiday here i come!
Heee..am goin' back home this Friday.
can't wait to meet my family..hehe
and my cat. miss them so much!

And there comes the hardest part of leaving hostel..
packing! wuwuwuwu...sa mls o mw kemas brg..
byk btl.. =.=" haizz..

anyway..
hereby, i announce 
a new look to my blog. ^_^
simpler..& cuter. ain't it?
hehe..sa sda abis exam krmin. 
so, sa decorate blog la..
too many free time kan.


hehe..Happy Holiday everyone!

till next time..

Labels: ,


2 comment(s)
Olla!



Welcome to my stories. Feel free to navigate around here. i wish you have a great day ahead. God bless :)

Just Me, Myself, & I

Life is fragile. Handle it with prayer ^_^


Diary Author Stuff Site

Footprints



The Past is Deep



Credits


Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : MyOlieSky ©

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!