Life's Brief Candle
Follow Dashboard
..me like it!
Thursday, October 27, 2011 | 4 Note (s)!


Today is Thursday.
Tomorrow is Friday.
hmmm..holiday is almost over..
Noooooooooooooo....!
And i haven't study yet..die.


Anyway..hehe, this time,this moment..
hereby, i officially announce to you my 1st & new violin!

this is my baby, Tyler. 
why Tyler?
i named my violin after one of the character in Vampire Diaries.
He is sooooooooo handsome, charming..& i like his smile.
(jadi kaitan?) =.='
Gahh..nvmd..hehe

I receive my baby on October 1st, 2011.
well, as i tried to tune my baby this afternoon..yeah, i wanted to play some nonsense notes.
i accidently pulled the E string too tight and guess what?
Yaaa...2 string tputus! 
and i'm like...  'Oh s**t!'

automatically i knew that my money would fly again..

haha..was off to Kara & bought a new string.
well, i grabbed a pitch pipe along for violin tuner.
Huhuhu..no $ left..but it's okay, i'll do anything to save my baby.

me & tyler with new E string. :D
Phew! What a day...
hehe..well, i say knowledge comes with experiences. 
so, hopefully after this, i'll be able to tune Tyler without screwing him.

till next time..

Labels:


4 comment(s)
Olla!



Welcome to my stories. Feel free to navigate around here. i wish you have a great day ahead. God bless :)

Just Me, Myself, & I

Life is fragile. Handle it with prayer ^_^


Diary Author Stuff Site

Footprints



The Past is Deep



Credits


Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : MyOlieSky ©

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!