Life's Brief Candle
Follow Dashboard
~Holiday~
Monday, October 24, 2011 | 6 Note (s)!


Good morning everyone..! 


it's HOLIDAY!!! Hehe..

So...how's your holiday? What? you're not on holiday?

Ooops! my bad.

 I'm on holiday for 1 week. 
but decided not to go back home for this holiday.

Why?
because...saya malas balik. Hee..
yeah..people say that my hometown is not too far away from KK.
 but still..don't want to go back home.
the 2nd reason is...i'm too lazy to pack my stuff up.
3rd reason...the long break is about to come. so, it's okay if i don't go back.
4th reason....exam is also comin' soon. i know i can't study at home..
so, it's better if i stay here. at the hostel.

Wish me all the best to go through all night safely. Hoho..

 till next time...



Labels:


6 comment(s)
Olla!



Welcome to my stories. Feel free to navigate around here. i wish you have a great day ahead. God bless :)

Just Me, Myself, & I

Life is fragile. Handle it with prayer ^_^


Diary Author Stuff Site

Footprints



The Past is Deep



Credits


Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : MyOlieSky ©

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!