Life's Brief Candle
Follow Dashboard
I'm screwed up, I'm upside down.
Monday, August 08, 2011 | 0 Note (s)!

Seriously, i'm totally screwed up now.
Dear B,
I know u're hurt although u said that u're okay. But I don't have any intention to play around with ur feeling.
You want me to keep moving..and let go the past. But why on earth you yourselves want to have connection with my past???  You know that I can't resist him and if u keep relating yourselves to my past, then accept the fact that i can't move on! So be it! Stop acting that you know what i've been through.
Seriously, I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER HEART FOR YOU TO BREAK! This is me, take it or leave it. It's up to you to decide.

Dear A,
I don't know what type of man are u. Why can't you just leave that girl? If u insist on keeping that girl, go on..go ahead. BUT think about what you've done to me! Hey, you can have as many gf as you want, but there's only 1 woman for you to marry with. You know what I mean. Please be sure  and stop acting that you care if you're not care at all.

Labels:


0 comment(s)
Olla!



Welcome to my stories. Feel free to navigate around here. i wish you have a great day ahead. God bless :)

Just Me, Myself, & I

Life is fragile. Handle it with prayer ^_^


Diary Author Stuff Site

Footprints



The Past is Deep



Credits


Basecode by : Nadya and Qistina
Re.Design : Miss_Hana
Own this blog : MyOlieSky ©

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!